Tuesday 20 March 2012

Experiment


Will affect your life expectancy

Just trying some stuff out. As you probably know, I am really new to blogging and learning as I go. Don't know much about HTML and pictures and all that, so will experiment on you lot until I have it down. My thanks for your patience.

By the way, this old tin wall advert is for a british brand of cigarettes called Craven A. They are all kinds of strong and regardless of the ad's strapline, really will affect your throat. Cigarette advertising is banned in britain now, for good and obvious reason. My Grandmother used to smoke this brand and spent the last years of her life dying of emphysemia. To be honest, I don't know if you can buy this brand anymore.  

Before you ask, I do smoke and hate that I do. Addiction is a bitch.

1 comment:

  1. You are now on the 'Blog Spot' podium. Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Wotcher. Comments are welcome and make Wayne happy. Please post some. Spammers on the other hand, I hunt down, kill and eat.

Five Sentence Fiction - Bubbles

Here we are again with Five Sentence Fiction from Lillie McFerrin. The word du jour is Bubbles...