Monday 25 February 2013

A - Z Blogging Challenge 2013

So, I saw loads of very good stuff last year when I was a fledgling blogger during the A - Z Challenge. Every day through April except Sundays, participants are to post something (each day the next letter of the alphabet in order) on their blogs. That being difficult enough, it's generally accepted that you should have some kind of theme. Cripes.



Now I have gone public, I have to come up with something original to blog everyday. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, one of the other 816 (at time of signing up) will have a read of my stuff and like it. Maybe reblog it, or Google+ it and make me vaguely famous within the rank and file of A - Z Bloggers this year. Won't that be nice...

Anyway, in between now and then there will be sporadic stuff from me on here too. If I'm a good boy I might write a bunch of stuff in advance. Might. 

Rock on, 

W. 

15 comments:

  1. I've signed up too, but am definitely prewriting the bulk of my posts before then. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us come April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Wayne!
    I'm planning and writing my posts before hand. It alleviates stress and frees you up to enjoy the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wayne .. I see you know Elise - that's good. It's possible this A -Z - we all get spooked the first year ... you'll be fine - check out others' entries ... mine last year were longish articles (but they were on castles! difficult to shorten) .. this year - it's a secret but they'll be shorter.

    This is to say welcome, but I can see you're mulling the Challenge over ... I'm one of Tina's minions (one of the co-hosts) and we're just checking in to see everyone's ok ... looks good here ...

    Have fun and just enjoy the process .. writing in advance is a good idea ... I sort of did it! This year, I must do it.

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all. Thanks so much for the support, it's really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Wayne! I be linking to this on my A to Z Blog news round-up on March 19th.

    Lee
    Writers Workshop
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers Arlee! Looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Wayne! Am still wondering about the theme - or not. And still some stuff to figure out like links etc ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm doing it to and will follow through this year for the first time. Have fun Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to have a gander Jeanette. Look forward to see ing your stuff in April.

      W.

      Delete
  10. It's nice to meet you through A to Z! I don't have a theme, but hopefully I'll be further along by April 1st! Good luck at the challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm relating to the fledgling blogger reference, and love your title. All the best for the challenge, I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blog challenge is new to me but I am looking forward to it. Good luck! Denise
    at Organization and Inspiration for Fellow Writers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have fun on the challenge!

      W.

      Delete

Wotcher. Comments are welcome and make Wayne happy. Please post some. Spammers on the other hand, I hunt down, kill and eat.

Five Sentence Fiction - Bubbles

Here we are again with Five Sentence Fiction from Lillie McFerrin. The word du jour is Bubbles...