I have just noticed that I haven't posted on this blog for nigh on six weeks. I should say "Bad Wayne!" and other remonstrations to myself of that ilk, but I have been busy. So sue me. Anyway, time to do some planning.
I am back to reading blogs for the first time in weeks. My actual life has been fairly busy with going on holiday, several birthdays (my 40th included) and working away from home for a while. The working away sounds all jet set and suchlike, but actually, I had to stand in a marquee and talk to people about carbon monoxide poisoning for a week. Groovy eh?
Quite a few of the blogs that I have had a look at have been lamenting how much the A - Z blogfest in April left them devoid of creativity afterwards. I am no exception. As much as the 'fest was all kinds of fun, I was completely knackered creatively afterwards, hence this being the first post in a long while.
Anyway, the new improved plans have been laid, so I will tell you of them. I'm all about the full disclosure.
1. I propose to blog on here about writing and writing related stuff once a week.
2. I propose to blog on my new site called The Man Lab once a week too.
3. I'm going to work more on the Luca and Cecily story and the Diamonds, Getaway and New Day story threads I have posted here before.
4. Post extra bits of Reunion.
5. Get something published by the end of the year. Not just in the work newsletter.
The Man Lab starts next week as it is still under construction. If you are interested, I'll plonk a link here so you can wander over.
Any of you guys finding it hard to post stuff of late?